The Toccata Wine Club
Join la famiglia di Toccata!
If you enjoy the camaraderie of people who share your passion for the romance of the Italian and Californian wine country lifestyle, the Toccata Wine Club offers members the opportunity to explore a new world of old world wines.
- No Cost to Join: Sign up and we will start sending you wine with our next scheduled shipment. You may opt out at any time.
- Bi-monthly Shipments: Every other month, we select for our Wine Club members three Toccata wine releases to complement the season.
- 30% off: Wines in each club shipment are discounted by 30% and members are automatically charged an average of $65-85 including shipping costs. Charges for Reds Only wines are nearer to an average of $70-90 every other month.
- 20% off: Members enjoy 20% savings on all non club wine purchases and merchandise.
- Specific Preferences: Prefer only reds? Whites or sweets? A bottle of Toccata Riserva added to each shipment? We can tailor your shipments to match your preferences.
- Free Tasting: Members receive complimentary wine tastings at both Lucas & Lewellen and Toccata tasting rooms.
- Exclusive Events: Members receive substantial discounts for Toccata and Lucas & Lewellen’s popular events, winemaker dinners, parties, tastings, tours, and classes and receive priority notification of Santa Barbara County wine country events.
- Newsletter: Each shipment includes a newsletter detailing the wines from winemaker Megan McGrath Gates perspective, and the grapes from co-owner and grower Louis Lucas’ perspective. Each newsletter includes unique recipes created or chosen specifically to pair with each selection, and suggested cheese pairings.
Wines are held at the tasting room for locals to pick up or are shipped directly to the member’s door. The Toccata Wine Club ships out on alternating months with the Lucas & Lewellen Wine Club. Look for shipments to arrive the third week of February, April, June, August, October and December.